Administrator main duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and walk-in inquiries from current and new residents or potential clients looking for general rental information, including cost and availability of residential rooms, large function halls, meeting rooms and parking. Provide rental applications on request. Show rooms as required.
- Manage residence communications and notices; respond to tenant requests and/or complaints and manage accordingly.
- Follow-up on requests from students and tenants for extensions of stay; conduct searches as required to determine whether accommodations are available.
- Carry out the day to day financial obligations including, but not limited to, daily accounts receivable receipt control, collecting security deposits & rent, reconcile receipts and income.
- Content management for the College’s social media accounts and secondary website duties.
- Activate Tartu Cash Cards and FOB’s as needed.
- Assist the Finance Manager and Estonian Studies Centre with administration duties, helping out with events and donations.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Education in accounting and client services.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and accounting.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with the general public, students and staff.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and to function as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate in Estonian.