On each floor, there are 5 (male/female segregated) suites, a garbage disposal chute and access to elevators and emergency exits/stairwells. Each suite has 6 bedrooms, 3 shared washrooms, a kitchen/common area and recycling blue bin. In the kitchen/common area, each resident has his/her own pantry and access to a refrigerator.
Tartu College is a proud memnber of the City of Toronto recycling program.
Occupancy payment includes:
- Access to Tartu College’s internet services
- Weekly housekeeping of the common areas (shared washrooms, hallway and a kitchen).
- Personal AC in Climate Controlled rooms
In Tartu College there is
- Laundry room on 18th floor operated by Coinamatic
- Restaurant and meal plan options by Masters Buffeteria
- ATM in the lobby by Star
- XEROX photocopier/printer/scanner in the lobby
- Luggage storage
Tartu College's Front Desk Staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After 11pm, the Front Desk is available only for building emergencies.
Tartu College Office is open on business days, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST).
During the first 5 business days of the month, the Office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Access to the mailroom is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Move In anytime after 4:00 p.m. and Move Out before 10:00 a.m. on your respective dates.
Double-Shared per person
Climate Controlled Rooms
Climate controlled room
Extra Linen Service
20.00 per week
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Traveller's cheques
- Money order