May 1- August 27
- Tartu College (TC) will begin to accept summer resident applications on the second Tuesday in April.
- The last night for summer residents at TC will be AUGUST 27. Summer residents must move out by 10 a.m. on August 28 at the latest.
- If you are staying less than one (1) month, full payment for your stay must be made to secure your reservation prior to your arrival.
- If you are staying MORE THAN one (1) MONTH, a deposit of one month's rent will be required to reserve your room. This deposit will be applied against your last month's rent.
- When you move into Tartu College, you must pay the first month's rent, via one of the Payment Options. Please note that the deposit paid with your application is for your last month's rent.
- Student travelers (with valid student ID) are eligable for a student monthly rate.
- ALL ROOM INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE UPON ARRIVAL. TC will try to accommodate requests for room location, suitemates, etc., however, TC cannot guarantee that all requests can be met.
- By submitting your application to TC, you confirm that you have read and agree with TC Summer Information and Rules and Regulations. If you break any of TC Occupancy Rules and Regulations you may be subject to a nominal fine. However, if your unwelcome behavior continues, you may be evicted from TC.
- A $100 administration fee will apply to all summer room cancellations within the last week of scheduled arrival date.